Dental insurance is a vital part of a comprehensive benefits program.
We strive to make plans contribute to healthy lifestyles and proactive wellness initiatives. For example, a routine dental exam can detect symptoms of more than one hundred diseases including
heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, ulcers, kidney disease, and even anemia. Dental benefit programs can be offered on a voluntary (employee paid), non-contributory (employer paid), or contributory (shared) premium basis.
- Structure Controls Cost!
- UCR Percentage Reimbursement Levels matter.
- In-network incentives count.
- Multi-Line discounts save.
- Options Count!
- Two plans in one simple cost design.
- Flexibility and choice drive value.
- Rollover Accounts Matter!
- Financial incentives for using plan benefits.
- Participation can be maximized.
- On-site Education
- Custom Enrollment Kits
- Employee Benefit Statements
- Benefit Portals
. ..and more